The Hands of Sean Perry Co., a successful Asheville general contractor specializing in high-end renovations and additions, is hiring carpenters interested in long-term employment and growth.
We are looking for reliable, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic candidates who share our commitment to work-life balance.
We value experience but are open to investing in training for less skilled but motivated candidates.
The Members of Our Carpentry Crew:
- Support our goal of creating an exceptional customer experience that they will share with friends and loved ones.
- Strive to deliver projects on time and on budget while meeting The Hands of Sean Perry Co. standards.
- Ensures job site safety and cleanliness at all times.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic, reliability, self-motivation, professionalism, and integrity.
- Are team players who actively listen, speak to be understood, and follow directions. Are willing to speak up, and offer suggestions and assistance without being asked.
- Work independently on assigned tasks.
- Perform carpentry labor efficiently with attention to detail and have a positive attitude.
Experience and Requirements:
- 2+ years carpentry experience in renovations and additions (required), new home construction (a plus), a craftsman with 2+ years trade experience, preferred.
- High school diploma or G.E.D equivalent (required)
- Understanding of rough and finish carpentry methods/techniques equal to or greater than their years of experience, including:
- The desire to learn and improve your craftsmanship skills
- Ability to work extended hours as needed
- Capable of routinely lifting, bending, crawling, climbing, and carrying moderate-to-heavy items
- A reliable work vehicle, a North Carolina driver’s license, and a clean driving record
- A clean background check
Benefits Offered Upon Completion of 90 Days Employment:
- 7 paid holidays per year (including birthdays)
- PTO Accrual
- Simple IRA participation with up to 3% match
- Cell Phone Stipend
- Travel Reimbursement, per current policies
Job Type: Full Time, Monday – Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm
Interested candidates are encouraged to send a resume to email@example.com